Visit the most modern automotive plant in Europe!
|Size of the Group||Maximum number of people in one group is 40 (including escort). Minimum number to open a new group is 10 persons.|
|Age limit||For safety reasons, children under 10 years are not allowed to visit our plant (In cases of dispute you have to approve age by insurance card or min. height 130 cm). In case of school trips there must be at least 1 adult per 20 pupils.|
|Price||Free of charge|
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Every second Friday: 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
|How to book a site tour||The site tour can be booked exclusively via our on-line Reservation form.|
|Other languages||The site tour can be guided in Czech, English or Korean. Please, specify your language requirement in the reservation.|
The site tour partially takes place outdoors (moving from one shop to another). Please, think about actual weather conditions when choosing the correct clothing.For safety reasons, the following clothes are unacceptable:
Short sleeves and trousers (undershirt, t-shirt with short sleeves, shorts, short skirts etc.), high-heel shoes, open shoes (sandals, flip-flops, etc.).
The tour Guide is entitled to decide about appropriateness of the respective clothes and shoes and eventually not to allow an inappropriately dressed person to take a tour.
Upon your arrival, you will be equipped with a high visability vest and protective goggles to be worn during entire site tour.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or any addictive substances will NOT be allowed to enter the HMMC premises. In case of suspicion, the visitor will be directed to alcohol or drug testing on site.
- It is forbidden to consume alcohol or narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances during the site tour and to bring those substances into the plant area.
- It is forbidden to bring dangerous items (e.g. weapons, ammunition, pyrotechnics) into the plant´s area.
- Smoking is forbidden outside the smoking areas.
- Please note that entire HMMC area is monitored by a camera system (CCTV) and recorded. All recordings are taken and handled in accordance to the Act no. 101/2000 Col. on Personal Data Protection. Archived recordings are secured in an appropriate way with restricted access of authorized HMMC employees only.
- During the site tour, visitors are not allowed to take any audio-visual recordings, including wearable devices with integrated cameras and sound recorders.
- Additional rules will be specified by the tour guide on site.
Note: Please, arrive at the Reception of HMMC Main Administration Building 15 minutes before your site tour starts and submit the code you have been given upon reservation and the name list of all participants in your group to the receptionist.
Warning: Site tours can be canceled or postponed for operational reasons or due to bad weather. Site tours are not held on bank holidays, during company shutdown and in the period between Christmas and the New Year Eve.
- From the highway R48, take the exit no. 51 and continue in the direction Nošovice.
- On the first roundabout before Nošovice village, take the second exit to the Industrial Zone.
- On the second roundabout, take the third exit to the Industrial Zone and Hyundai.
- Take the first exit to Hyundai on the third roundabout.
- Go straight on for 2.2 km passing exits to Hyundai Dymos and Hyundai Mobis.
- There will be a large parking lot and glass Main Administration Building on your left. Please leave your car at one of the parking lots (except for the VIP parking). There is also a special bus parking area here.
- The site tour starts in the lobby of the Main Administration Building