|Size of the Group||Maximum number of people in one group is 30 (including escort). Minimum number to open a new group is 10 persons.|
|Minimal age||Age limit For safety reasons, children under 10 years are not allowed to visit our plant (In cases of dispute you have to approve age by insurance card or min. height 130 cm). In case of school trips there must be at least 1 adult per 20 pupils.|
|Price||Free of charge|
|Visiting days||Tuesday: 8:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Every second Friday: 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
|How to book the Site Tour||The Site Tour can be booked exclusively via our on-line Reservation form.|
|Length of Site Tour||Approximately 1.5 hrs|
|Program||Site Tour starts with welcome movie, followed with line tour in production shops of HMMC in visitors’ trams. Line tour includes Stamping shop, Welding shop, Final Assembly and Transmission shop.|
|Language||The Site Tour can be provided in Czech or English. Please specify your requirement.
Commentaries for line tour are available in: Czech, English, German, French, Polish, Russian, Korean and Spanish. Language of commentaries will be specified before start of the Site Tour.
|Clothes||The site tour partially takes place outdoors (moving from one shop to another). Please, think about actual weather conditions when choosing the correct clothing.
For safety reasons, the following clothes are unacceptable:
Short sleeves and trousers (undershirt, t-shirt with short sleeves, shorts, short skirts etc.), high-heel shoes, open shoes (sandals, flip-flops, etc.).
|Notice||The tour Guide is entitled to decide about appropriateness of the respective clothes and shoes and eventually not to allow an inappropriately dressed person to take a tour.
Upon your arrival, you will be equipped with a high visibility vest and protective goggles to be worn during entire site tour.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or any addictive substances will NOT be allowed to enter the HMMC premises. In case of suspicion, the visitor will be directed to alcohol or drug testing on site.
- It is forbidden to consume alcohol or narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances during the site tour and to bring those substances into the plant area.
- It is forbidden to bring dangerous items (e.g. weapons, ammunition, pyrotechnics) into the plant´s area.
- Smoking is forbidden outside the smoking areas.
- Please note that entire HMMC area is monitored by a camera system (CCTV) and recorded. All recordings are taken and handled in accordance to the Act no. 101/2000 Col. on Personal Data Protection. Archived recordings are secured in an appropriate way with restricted access of authorized HMMC employees only.
- During the site tour, visitors are not allowed to take any audio-visual recordings, including wearable devices with integrated cameras and sound recorders.
- Additional rules will be specified by the tour guide on site.